Monday, August 3, 2009

Newmarket Cemetery Update for August

Monday, August 3, 2009
Getting closer to the end of this transcript. Have all the old updates completed, but found a few things I didn't quite understand. Went out to the cemetery today to go through one of the sections for clarification. Also took pictures of all the markers in the mausoleum, and the three columbariums.

There was only one columbarium when it was first transcribed. Got most of one side of the first one done, but a bee was bugging me, so I decided to call it quits and update with what I have. Might be able to complete the updates from photos. Will have to wait until I download them. Looking at them on the camera, there is a fair bit of glare. Might only be able to read part of it. At least it should enable me to get some so I'll only have to fill in the blanks. Still shooting for completion by the end of the summer.

No comments: