Friday, September 12, 2014

More cemetery transcripts on the way

Looks like the Queensville Cemetery transcript will be ready for publication this month.  I think the only thing I have left to do is one of the layout maps for one section.  The rest don't require individual maps, so I can get away with just the main map, with one extra.

Was out in Mount Albert today and proofed the revisions to the cemetery.  Stopped at the MA library on the way back and was able to find a history for both cemeteries. That one and the Mount Albert Pioneer should be ready either later this month, or early October.

After that is the Bloomington Christian Cemetery.  I've formatted the transcript, but have to proof it and do the maps. The history was provided along with a rough sketch of the layout. I should be able to proof it before the snow flies.

Fingers crossed that three transcripts will be ready this year. Or is that four? Not sure if the two Mount Albert cemeteries will be published together or separately.  I'm going to push for two, but I do know that in the past, two cemeteries were published together. Not sure why, except they are both small.

Queensville Cemetery Gate

Mount Albert entrance

Mount Albert Pioneer

No comments: